Nike Air Zoom Vomero +2

Luxurious cushioning with Nike+ technology to keep you well and well informed. The Men's Nike Air Zoom Vomero+ 2 Running Shoe features a breathable mesh upper with supportive overlays, an external anatomically shaped heel counter, and a new last for premium fit and comfort. A Nike+ pocket under the sockliner provides a secure place for the Apple iPod sensor, to keep you up to date about your performances.

MSRP : US$120
Weight : 11.5 oz / 326 gm
Features : Zoom Air®, Cushlon™ midsole, EVA strobel, BRS 1000™, Duralon™, Waffle Fill™



Recommended for runners looking for a light weight and highly cushioned shoe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoes seemed good with the just right amount of bounceht.
It's just the right shoe for me. Smiler

Anonymous said...

I Just bought a pair of Vomero 2's today. It seemed to fit liked a glove. Should be a great shoe to ownd.

Anonymous said...

I loved the original Vomero's but hate the Vomero 2's. They immediately injured my ankles. I went back to running on my worn out Vomero 1's, no injuries now. Trouble is they discontinued the Vomero 1's, and I can't find them anywhere. Bummer.