Brooks Adrenaline GTS 7

Designed to unleash endorphins in mild to moderate overpronators, the Adrenaline™ GTS 7 features a new, full-length MoGo midsole that provides super soft, long-lasting cushioning that feels as good on mile 300 as mile one. Known for a glove-like fit and smooth yet supported heel-to-toe transitions, this shoe stems from the legacy of Brooks' love of the run.

MSRP : US$95
Weight : 11.5 oz / 326 gm
Features : Heel and Forefoot Hydroflow®, MOGO®, S-257™ Cushsole, PDRB™, DRB™ Accel, Pod Tech, HPR™ Plus Outsole



Recommended for runners with Low to normal arches looking for a supportive shoe with high-end stability features.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally got my Adrenaline 7s yesterday, I felt they were much better than the 6 but are a little tight in forefoot... MOGO does work great!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have never run in the GTS before, so I can't comment on how they compare to previous version . They do feels a little tight in forefoot and it don't perform as I would love it to be ....After months of waiting and MOGO mania, I am @$@#$#$@43

Anonymous said...

I've been wearing the Adrenaline for years... and the latest incarnation...works well for me..