Asics Gel 2120

The latest generation of GT-2000 series is here. The 2120 may look exactly the same as its predecessor, but Asics has made a change in mid sole material that should make it lighter and more cushioned than the 2110. Solyte, Asics newest proprietary mid sole material, was previously only available in the Gel Kinsei and the latest versions of the Gel Kayano, Gel Nimbus and Gel Empire.

The GT-2120 will continue the tradition by delivering all the great comfort and fit features that runners expect from the series, with the added benefit of Solyte Mid sole Material for an even lighter ride.

MSRP : US$95
Weight : 11.3 oz / 320 gm
Features : Gel®, Solyte®, DuoMax®, Space Trusstic System™, I.G.S.®, AHAR+, PHF™



Recommended for runners with Low to normal arches looking for a supportive shoe with high-end stability features.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great update....

Thought it is slightly more narrow through the midfoot and a wider width around the toe area then previous models, but I don't notice it once running. The shoe is definitely more stable than before, but has the same good cushioning and with the Solyte it feels and is lighter.

Anonymous said...

just got a pair, just started running in them but I'm a bit concerned. Although they are lighter but they felt stiffer. Maybe a bit more break-in time is needed..hmmm

Anonymous said...

I just returned my 2120's to the store as it feels to me like they widened the 2120 a bit. Maybe it's just me, but but I just dont like them wide... 2110 stil the shoe for me..

Anonymous said...

I've have always worn the Asics 2100 series. I didn't notice much difference except the weight difference and they are slightly tighter around the heel.

Anonymous said...

I was so excited when I was about to put on my first 2120...but found that there is less arch support and doesnt feel as cushy as SPEVA...back to 2110 for me....

Anonymous said...

I just bought a new pair of the 2120's ...so far I love them ... they are very comfy, lite and no signs of blisters as of yet. I def recommend them.