Asics Gel Nimbus VIII

The GEL-Nimbus® VIII, Asics' flagship cushioning shoe is back and now in Gender Specific Fit. This updated version of this high mileage running trainer for the neutral or under pronating runner. Thanks to ASICS® I.G.S.® and Space Trusstic System™ gait optimization technology, the ASICS Nimbus also offers superior stability. A Biomorphic Fit upper enhances fit while the Solyte™ midsole offers lightweight durability.

MSRP : US$120
Weight : 12.5 oz / 354 gm
Features : Gel®, Space Trusstic System™, Spacemaster-UV, I.G.S.®, , AHAR+, PHF™, Solyte™, Biomorphic Fit™



Recommended for neutral or under pronating runners who favor a very cushy ride.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these shoes right out of the box they were perfect and damn cushy..and am loving very step in them....

Anonymous said...

The new Nimbus 8 has a lower toe box thus it does feels narrower..
but it fits my feet well with a better fit in the heels.
Thats my take for the 8..

Anonymous said...

This shoe is much stiffer and less cushioned than the VII. This is not a good shoe and I'm going back to 7. Period.

Anonymous said...

The best freaking shoe I've ever run in... I am a big Nimbus lover

Anonymous said...

I thought they were probably the most comfortable and best fitting shoes I have ever run in. Smooth ride all the way..

Anonymous said...

Bewarn....this update has a narrow forefeet...but it works well for me.. well cushioned and with soLyte it felt much better and a better heel fit and forefront fit.

Anonymous said...

Great fit for me. I was a little disappointed with the forefoot cushion .so I replaced the insole and now I'm good to go!!!!!