Nike Air Zoom Vomero

The Air Vomero is a neutral and cushioned training shoe engineered for the runner who expects a soft touchdown, smooth transition and dynamic toe-off. Using design from both the Pegasus and the Free trainers : Segmented sole design incorporates the foot-strengthening research of the Free, in a shoe with enough cushioning for normal training runs and Pegasus "engine". Vomero dishes out max cushioning and a smooth, durable ride.

MSRP : US$110
Weight : 11.2 oz / 317 gm
Features : Zoom Air®, BRS 1000™, Duralon™, Waffle Fill™



Recommended for runners looking for a light weight and highly cushioned shoe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought the Nike Vomero last week and love them. Im also a supinator and need the cushioning. Ive run in them every day since and its been great.

Anonymous said...

So far so good with these shoes. I have had 50 miles on mine and quite satisfy with its fit, ride and cushioning.

Anonymous said...

Someone told me that the soft cushioning is causing some runners troubles .....but to me.. they are wonderful. Very responsive and not too soft. I have no known problem with them. Lucky me...