New Balance 901

The New Balance 901 is a lightweight running shoe developed with added support for the performance runner looking for a fast-paced trainer. AZORB® SBS in forefoot and ABZORB® in heel adds exceptional shock absorption. Acteva™ Lite premium lightweight midsole foam with DuPont® Engage and Elvaloy brings optimal compression set. TS2® transitional support system gives pronation control and smooth transitioning through the gait cycle. N-Lock™ offers enhanced midfoot support. N-Durance® rubber compound outsole delivers maximum durability in high-wear areas.

Look liked a great update for the popular 900 series

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

look like a great update!!!
the old 900 forefoot is so thin..hope this is much better!!

Anonymous said...

look like a worthy update!!

Anonymous said...

indeed the forefoot is better than the 900.... I am loving it!!

Anonymous said...

are they out already?

Anonymous said...

from the picture, I still prefer the 900 but ...

Anonymous said...

A Real Runner!They are super comfortable and built well.

Anonymous said...

I love my 900 and 901. Best shoe I've ever owned.

Anonymous said...

I wish the 901 were as low as the 900, but I am still ok with it, as does the relatively wide toe-box ...Somehow, the 901 seems less flexible overall than the 900,
The 901 definitely has a bit more in the forefoot.. My 2cents

Anonymous said...

I like the shoe alot, seems slightly higher off the ground than the 900 , but it feels more cushioned and stable