Brooks Trance 5

Brooks Trance 5 for runners with moderate pronation : Featuring Brooks exclusive new HVAC, e-1 and e-2 technologies, the latest Trance offers a hypnotic combination of cushioning, support and comfort. Nothing has been spared in building the most advanced stability shoe on the market.

Features:HydroFlow ST-XLForefoot HydroFlowFull-length S-257 MidsoleProgressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB)Full-length PU Suspension PlatformDual Density DRB AccelEngineered Hyper-Pod ConfigurationS-257 CushsoleMicrofiber UppersElement Air Mesh and Liningse-1e-2HVAC Sockliner with X-StaticX-Static LiningsHPRSponge Rubber

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for the Adrenaline GTS 6!!!

Anonymous said...

I do prefer the Adrenaline more than the Trance....

Anonymous said...

This version of the trance has a snugger fit than past models. The X-static stuff looks interesting, Its very comfortable to run in and great feel of the road on the forefoot.i normally suffer from very hot feet while running but not in these. Great!!!

Anonymous said...

This version of the trance has a snugger fit than past models. The X-static stuff looks interesting, but not sure I beleive it actually does anything...

Anonymous said...

Very comfortable to run in.great feel of the road in these in the forefoot

Anonymous said...

I use the Trance 5 regularly and feels great in them. I don't think that the Trance is as cushioned as others Brooks shoes, it is fairly "hard" (which I like), still its feel is well cushioned but feels harder. I may be wrong though ...

Anonymous said...

Trance is more stable, stiffer, and with harder forefoot cushioning. I think that people sometimes mistake a harder feel for lack of cushioning. I think the Trance has plenty of cushioning (especially as the run progresses), it's just that it feels a little less spongy than other models.

Anonymous said...

I run in the Trance and really like it. I think it fits very differently than the previous version. It is definitely very responsive.