Avia 2051

Avia has taken a good shoe and made it even better. This update of the popular 2050 features a more open air mesh upper for improved breathability and reduced weight. A very well cushioned and supportive stability shoe with a polyurethane rearfoot that incorporates the Avia cantelever design for great rearfoot shock absorbtion. Dura-Ryd™ padding in forefoot and heel strike area provides added cushioning at the point of greatest impact. Anatomical Cradle® holds the heel and mid-foot in proper alignment to maximize the cushioning technology in the shoe.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do really love my 2051!! Its so much better than the previous version

Anonymous said...

My favourite shoe!!!!

Anonymous said...

You got to own the Avi lite as well..!!! Avia is really making a come back

Anonymous said...

I have a pair of Avi-lite as well...they are indeed the best light trainner so far!!!

Anonymous said...

Greeeaaaaat Shoe!!!!

Anonymous said...

My favourite shoe!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Since I've put it one one, I have never look back and stuck with it as my primary shoe.
Thank you Avia!